Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas is in the air

 I hope that everyone had a delightful Thanksgiving! I know I sure did! I went to two dinners and it was quite eventful!
My brother and I just so happened to both be wearing plaid, so we took a minute and took a picture. He said that siblings who twin together win together! So I guess we are so winning! My brother is just one of the many things I am thankful for!

So now that Thanksgiving is over I can get ready for Christmas without being judged. So now let the 25 Days of Christmas Countdown, the crafts, decorations, tunes, and quality family time begin!! Of course I have already decorated....... So the pictures will be coming soon! Along with a few crafts I have done! So come check me out Tuesday afternoon for some new exciting things!

No comments:

Post a Comment