Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2015

 I have been super busy this holiday season! I want to apologize for not being on here. I want to start 2015 off right. I also want to start new things this new year. I started a new bored Pinterest specifically for my upcoming new year. One thing I am for sure doing is a detox from my phone this year.  feel like I am always glued to my phone, it is a bad habit that I need to fix. So I found a week long detox from my life......um...I mean my phone. 

I want to try and become unglued from my phone this year. I don't want tools all the things going on around me 
I am also going to try and lose a little bit of weight before the summer of 2015. I found this neat  thing on Pinterest that is a month without a certain thing and I love it. The only one I am switching is the month without beer. Since I do not drink I am either going to make it without sweets or sodas. I haven't made up my mind.
Shape Up: The Off-Limits List I think I might try it, not to be bikini ready, but something that makes me feel good!I think I will skip the no alcohol since I can't drink & do no sweets again!
I am also going to remodel my closet to maximize space. I am a little obsessed with shopping and clothes. I am going to go through and get rid of some clothes, so I will have more room for new clothes! I will probably post pictures when I get around to doing that.You can definitely keep up with me on Pinterest and find out more about my resolutions this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment