Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Books

So I haven't been doing much of anything lately. I have finals coming up so I have been doing A LOT of homework and studying. But, in the midst of all this stress I decided to start a new book. Especially since I will be getting some money to go buy some new books for Christmas. After the New Years I hope to have finished most of the new books on my bookshelf, that way I can take the to McKay's (the best book/record store ever) , and turn them in for some store credit!! So I decided since I don't have much to talk about, that I would share my latest books. Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)Currently I am reading the second book to If I Stay & I am liking it quite a bit! Once I get done I will of course share a better review.
CandyI am also reading this amazing book that my sister is letting me borrow. I have actually had it for a while, due to the fact of me being so incredibly busy. But, it is really good and I can't wait to find out what happens in the end!
If you would like to know more about what I am reading then you can follow me on Goodreads. https://www.goodreads.com/kjhenslee 

No comments:

Post a Comment