Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Elf on the shelf?!Here?! Now?!

 So I have fallen in love with all these elf on the shelf ideas on Pinterest. But, there was a problem. I couldn't do it because I am the youngest in the family, so there was no one to do it for :( And then it hit me the other day. Why not be the elf on the shelf for my family?! I wouldn't be cheesy about it. I would take the ideas I found and add a message with it. So it began last night........ I glued googly eyes on everything in the fridge (with my brother's help). I also typed up a message to go along with it. So I decided I would share what I did and the letter that went along with it! And I did this all the night before, so it started this morning!
 This is the fridge.
  And this is the coffee:) It actually didn't take too long to do these things since I had my brother's help. I was also going to do everything in the cabinets, but it was too late at night for that!

This is the letter that I typed up at around 11 last night so that I could leave it for them in the morning. I put the letter in an envelope I decorated and left it on my mom's steering wheel for her to find when leaving for work! So now I am my family's real life elf on the shelf:) So I will be doing some crazy things along with thoughtful and nice things! I will try and share everything I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment