Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Most Wonderful Time of the Year

 Well according to Andy Williams it is the most wonderful time of the year, and I have to say that I agree completely. I love how happy most everyone is and how people care more around this time. And of course the decorations are an added plus. I decorated just recently an I am still working on a few more things!
 This is the big tree that is in the living room. It is my absolute favorite one. Its theme is Sugars & Sweets.
 This is my personal tree. It is my middle name (Joy, if you can't tell) all over it! It also has a few special ornaments on there just because they are lucky enough to make it on my tree.
 This is in the dining room. We don't have many decorations, but since we are hosting the family Christmas dinner this year we had to decorate it.
The cat decided she would take a hardcore cat nap after all her "hard" work......

No comments:

Post a Comment